• 8 small chicken thigh cutlets, trimmed
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/2 cup pearl couscous
• 2 tbsp currants
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
• 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
• 3 green shallots, finely chopped
• 1 capsicum roasted, peeled and sliced
• 1/2 cup continental parsley
• 1/2 cup mint leaves
• 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
• 1 red capsicum
• 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
• 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
• 3 hot red chillies, seeded and coarsely chopped
To make the Harissa roast the capsicum, seeds, onion, garlic and chilli and blend together with olive oil.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray. Combine chicken, honey, harissa and garlic. Season and toss to coat. Place chicken, skin side up, on prepared tray. Roast on top shelf, basting once, for 35 minutes or until browned.
Meanwhile, cook couscous according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh under running water.
Combine the currants, oil, vinegar, lemon rind and juice in a small bowl. Season well and stand for four minutes.
Place couscous, capsicum, shallots and toasted almonds in a large bowl. Coarsely chop half the herbs. Add chopped herbs, whole herbs and currant mixture to couscous. Toss well to combine. Serve with the chicken.