Get dressed up and come on down for some frighteningly good fun as witches, wizards, ghosts and goblins take over Hawaiian’s Forbidden Forrest-field this Halloween, Tuesday October 31.
Join us from 3.30pm until 5.30pm for the following spooky activities:
- Trick or treat our retailers by collecting a stamp card from our scare station, then wander through our haunted centre looking for retailers with ‘trick or treat’ signs and pop in to receive a stamp. Once you have completed your stamp card, return to our scare station to redeem it for your Halloween pack.
- Complete your costume with our freaky face painting.
- Take home a twisted creation from our balloon twisters.
- Make a lasting memory by getting a take home snap in our mysterious photo booth.
- Turn a stone sinister with Halloween rock painting by WA Rocks and our crafty witches.
- Get down with the dead with our spooky DJ and dance floor.
With no bookings required, you’d be a ghoul to miss this!
Stay tuned for updates on our Facebook event here.